If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

.


Hi all,

For more than a year, Wikipedia listed me incorrectly as an “American-Vietnamese writer” and simply lied that I was “a regular contributor to Russia Today.”

Now, I’m introduced as:

“He writes for the neo-Nazi website Unz.com as well as the far-right Russia Today.”

Then, “He is a Neo-Nazi Holocaust revisionist who advocates genocide of Jews”

For the record, I’ve never written one word for Russia Today, never been a Nazi or any sort of totalitarian, but emphatically the opposite, and never advocated for the genocide of any group, but hey, don’t let facts ruin your lynch mob orgasm!

I can’t say I’m surprised by how this is evolving, and it’s just beginning.

Linh











.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slanderous nonsense from Wikipedia; I'll never send them another contribution. Let the trolls that they serve pay for it. Tony Vodvarka