If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, October 31, 2022

At SubStack, Isha Drew wrote, "Today I have been troubled as I frequently am by your reference to Jew-this and jew-that, considering that no one refers to Joe Biden as notoriously corrupt Roman Catholic or for that matter, any of the Mafioso over the years who are also notorious and evil Roman Catholics. I get your point about the many people of Jewish background who have a suspiciously large part in nefarious activities these days, but there are such a lot of Jews who do not as well."

 

My response:

 

 Hi Isha,

The Jewish question is a huge topic I've addressed many times. Here are some of my articles about this:

"Blacks, Jews and You," https://linhdinhphotos.blogspot.com/2018/09/blacks-jews-and-you.html

"Kafka, Anti-Semite," https://linhdinhphotos.blogspot.com/2019/10/kafka-anti-semite.html

"Mass Child Sacrifice in Plain Sight," https://linhdinh.substack.com/p/mass-child-sacrifice-in-plain-sight

"Chris Hedges, Victoria Nuland and the Khazars," https://linhdinh.substack.com/p/chris-hedges-victoria-nuland-and?s=w

The bottom line is, I have zero animosity towards biological Jews, for that would be absurd. I'm only vehemently against Jewish thinking, and the crimes against humanity that result from this. That's why I'm highly critical of Nasser, for example. Though supposedly an enemy of Jews, Nasser's Jewish thinking wrecked Egypt.

Here's an exchange I had with Dan Duffy, my friend of nearly three decades;

Dan Duffy

Writes Viet Nam letters ·59 min ago

Linh, I have been startled to catch up with your thought. Thinking your views over has at last let me say something in general about the postcards project I have enjoyed all century. I will write that up over at mine. What to say here on yours about your view of the Jews. If you had jumped the other way, studying to keep mitzvot and learn Torah, I would have tried seriously to talk you out of it. That is our custom. So, you have in that sense done as we prefer. Beyond that, it is always good to hear these things out loud and see them in print. Plenty of people take offense at the Jews and never say so. Since you read scripture, you already know that Hashem and his, whatever, prophets also dislike us and our ways. So, again, you are with the program. Mazel tov. Okay enough fun. I am writing here now to address those security agencies who follow such as you: This man is my good friend. He has done as much as anyone, more than nearly anyone to reconcile the United States and Viet Nam, one mind at a time, with flinty words and no nonsense. Reviewing his work you too will see that no intelligence or propaganda operation could possibly be running him. He will do or say what he thinks, not as he is told. I remain hopeful that his conscience and strength of mind will lead him to express his understanding of the world order in different terms. But that is his fate, not ours. Please leave him alone to do his work as he sees fit.

 

Reply 

Linh Dinh Just Now

Hi Dan,

In short, I have nothing against anyone born Jewish, but only Jewish thinking. It is a destructive ideology that harms Jews themselves. My understanding of this issue was triggered by Henry Herskovitz, above all, who was born Jewish, then Gilad Atzmon, among others.

Speaking to me in Michigan, Herskovitz pointed out the distinction between opposing Jewish thinking to being against Jews. Though Herskovitz is vehemently against organized Jewry and Israel, he's obviously not against his own family, whom he continues to love. Similarly, there are many "Jews" whom I respect and admire, and non Jews whom I'm contemptuous of because they embody or espouse Jewish thinking. That's the virus that must be contained, at least.

In an oddly overlooked story, “Jackals and Arabs,” Kafka deals with this issue. I've discussed it in an article, "Kafka, Anti-Semite":

https://linhdinhphotos.blogspot.com/2019/10/kafka-anti-semite.html

Anyway, I'm glad you're speaking out about this. I'll always consider you a good friend, and I hope you'll think the same of me.

Linh

 

The commenter just before you on this thread, Matthew Rossman, was born Jewish. He's a friend who lives right here in Vung Tau. In two days, I'll be interviewed by Jacob Hofman, who might be Jewish. I couldn't care less.

The Jewish ideology is not just deeply racist, but genocidal, though often hidden under a cloak of "progressism." It's fueled by an indignant hatred of the other. If you don't submit to it, you're an enemy to be eliminated.

You should check out Laurent Guyenot's From Yahweh to Zion, Gilad Atzmon's The Wandering Who?, Schlomo Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People, Arthur Butz' Hoax of the Century and this video by E. Michael Jones, "A Goy's Guide to World History."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VMZsq9HgopN5/

Anyway, I must cut this short since I have to catch a 6AM van tomorrow to Saigon. I'll write more about my ongoing visa ordeal later.

Linh

2 comments:

craig dudley said...

i'm with you on this. to some degree there's reality behind it. i've had many jewish friends and almost married a few but when you look at who owns the world and its ramifications the kanye west recent events display a lot. jewish bankers control the world, and its out in plain sight. they also start the wars. they are also disproportionate in their presence in 'our' government and media to their population which results in control and imposition of jewish thinking, and actions.

craig dudley said...

just ran across this bit of evidence: the world is owned by two jewish banks. blackrock and vangard, and here's a link to show some of that; https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/11/gary-d-barnett/vanguard-and-blackrock-own-the-entire-world-we-are-already-a-new-global-world-order-in-the-making/