If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

.









Man-with-suitcase-walking-in-snow-towards-Greyhound-station--Kansas-City









Dude was walking towards the Greyhound station.

I was so gross and itchy by this point, I decided to crouch down by the side of a building, take my pants off and rub snow on my inguinal regions. That's a fancy word to indicate my crotch and asshole. I froze my nuts off, but I felt super clean afterwards, cleaner than I had ever been, in fact, on this phantasmagoric earth. Thus refreshed, I returned to the dismal Greyhound station to await for my number to be called, so I could get the fuck out of KC. The food choice in that tiny cafe wasn't great either, obviously, but at least I had money to eat. There was a guy going around begging in a whiny voice so he could feed his scrawny self, draped as it was in an oversized jacket, in line with today's fashion. Everyone has become a child hoping in vain to grow into his gargantuan clothes.



.

No comments: