If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

.









Yelled-at-woman--Youngstown








This 64-year-old woman has a 62-year-old, gravely ill sister, so she came up from Florida to see her sibling, who lives just outside Youngstown. Seconds after she had gotten off the bus, however, some crazed woman started to scream at her, "Don't you call me no dirty black bitch! Fuck you! Don't you be fuckin' messin' with me!" On and on it went in that vein, so I approached the screamer, "She ain't calling you nothing. She's just an old woman. Chill!" And the screamer calmed down long enough until a security guard showed up to tell her to beat it. The old woman's taxi finally arrived. Before she took off, she said, "I get off the bus, get screamed at, and now I'm giving this strange man a hug!"



.

No comments: