If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

My laptop is broken and in the shop, and that's why I haven't posted new photos. I'm using a borrowed laptop, but it doesn't have PhotoShop, which can't be downloaded from Vietnam, I just found out. With April 30th and May 1st coming up, Vietnam is pretty much shut down until next Thursday, so that's the earliest I'll get my laptop back.




.

2 comments:

laodan said...

Try The Gimp. It's an Open Source equivalent of Photoshop and it is free (for Linux, Mac and Windows).

Linh Dinh said...

Hi laodan,

I used Gimp before switching to PhotoShop a decade ago, and now I'm so used to PhotoShop, it's hard to switch back, even temporarily! Thanks, though...


Linh