If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, June 21, 2019

.









Lunch at Al Sham Syrian restaurant--Saigon









$7.52 at Al Sham, Saigon's only Syrian restaurant. The Syrian owner speaks Vietnamese pretty comfortably too. It was nearly 2PM, and I had eaten nothing all day while walking several miles, so I didn't try to talk to the man. Maybe next time. I ended up walking about eight miles today, in a heat that peaked at 95 degrees, and it felt even hotter on the asphalt. It was a good work out, though, and for my mind also.



.

2 comments:

NJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJ said...

How was this? I've walked past a few times and been curious.

Linh Dinh said...

It was pretty good. I'd certainly eat there again, but the next time, I'll try one of their rice plates.