If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Zelensky in "I'M UKRAINIAN" hoodie:









Zelensky in I'M UKRAINIAN hoodie




So after +7 months in a military green T-shirt, Zelensky premiered a new outfit on 10/21/22. Casual and goofy, it's meant to present him as a common man, and not a super rich sacrificer of Ukrainians. This man's image has been very carefully calibrated. I've pointed out the low camera angle, to make short Zelensky look huge. An actor and comedian by profession, Zelensky once pretended to play the piano with his prick, but that was before he was cast into this role of fighting man, defender of democracy, new Churchill and antagonist against Hitler reincarnated. This is by far his most ambitious comedy.


No comments: