If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, February 24, 2023









$2 breakfast from lady with REDEMPTION SONG jacket on 2-24-23--Phnom Penh copy




$2 breakfast at 6:05AM. Pork ribs were all she had ready, so that's what she served me. This was the lady with the REDEMPTION SONG jacket, though she didn't wear it this morning. Thinking I was Chinese, she said, "Xie xie!" when I left.

When I walked into my hotel elevator the other day, a white man said to his Eurasian son, "Say konichiwa!"

In Siem Reap, the lady who did my visa extension said, "You look Cambodian," and a man on the street did address me in Khmer. In a Philly neighorhood, Frankfurt, a black woman who appeared to be half Oriental asked me, "Are you half black?" If smoother, I would have said, "For you, honey, sure!"


No comments: