If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, April 15, 2023









56-year-old Finnish man on 4-15-23--Pakse copy




56-year-old Finnish on his fifth trip to Laos. Has also visited Cambodia many times, and was stuck in Vietnam for one year and eight months during Covid, "They wouldn't let me out, and no one could come in!" Then, "Vietnamese are the nicest people. They treated me so nice when I was stuck there one year, eight months."

"How long will you stay in Laos this time?"

"Maybe one month."

"Why not just stay here? If you go back," I laughed, "Putin will attack you!"

"I love my country. Finnish people are not afraid to die!"

"But why fight Russia?"

He just grinned. Despite appearing like a hardcore rebel, this man has been "vaccinated" five times!


No comments: