If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, December 25, 2023









Filosofi kopi on 12-25-23--Jakarta copy




8:05AM at Filosofi Kopi [Coffee Philosophy]. This is the only place near me with wifi that opens at 8AM, so I've come here often to write. Sitting outside, I don't have to hear its music. Across the street are the Starbucks and Burger King where bombs went off just outside in 2016. This barista knows me as "Mr. Linh." When I found a Harari book here the other day, I posed with it then told her, "He's not just a bad writer, but an evil person!" "I'm sorry!" she replied.


1 comment:

Tom Herzog said...

Harari is (I believe) on record saying (or musing) that the "useless eaters" need to be (euphemistically) "done away with."

Of course he, and those of his ilk, are not in that catagory.

Last time I saw him he was, I believe, on Lex Fridman's podcast.

Now, if you would, pardon me while I go vomit.