If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

For years, Smirking Chimp and OpEd News presented my articles on their main pages,

but not my latest, the one where I point out core issues presidential candidates are sidestepping or misdiagnosing. You can always tell what's REALLY WRONG with a society by the QUESTIONS ONE ISN'T ALLOWED TO ASK. Instead of being censored, I will sever my relationship with OpEd News and Smirking Chimp. From now on, you will only find me here and at Unz Review, CounterCurrents and Intrepid Report, and that's fine with me. A writer who tailors his message to gatekeepers is worth less than shit.




.

2 comments:

Swza said...

Right on Linh! I'll keep following you here.

destroytheuniverse said...

integrity is priceless
we're going to have to send you more money