If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, March 13, 2020

.









Lunch place on 3-13-20--Busan









South Korean subway stations usually have an underground shopping mall attached. This eatery is at Busan Station. After lunch, I walked a few yards to buy a pair of slip on sneakers for $16.33. My leather sandals were falling apart. I tend to walk miles each day.

Looking at the mirror behind him, the guy in the photo would wipe sweat from his face with a hand towel. Meticulous, he made sure to soak the moisture from behind his ears.



.

1 comment:

eahilf said...

My leather sandals were falling apart.

Consider getting a pair of Ecco sandals if you ever have the chance -- I've had mine for > 10 yrs now, wear them almost exclusively all day from May until Oct (without socks of course), including on trips where I also walk a lot (also in my normal life I walk a lot), and they're still comfortable and show only minimal signs of wear -- worth the investment, especially when you get a pair on sale.

Much better than Birkenstock IMO.