If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, May 1, 2020

.









Pho Hau Giang in Chungmu-dong on 4-29-20--Busan









Even in Korean restaurants, this floor seating arrangement has become very rare, yet here you have it in a Vietnamese restaurant in Chungmu-dong! I first saw this while walking in Seoul 25 years ago. Since it was just a brief layover, I didn't see much. I had just enough time to take a bus downtown, eat at a restaurant and buy a stick of deodorant from a convenience store. Miraculously, a guy asked me for directions on the street. Years later, an Italian would do the same in Florence, during my second visit to that city. Though often lost, I somehow appear like I know where I am.



.

No comments: