If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, January 2, 2021

.








Men walking goats across Embaba Bridge on 1-1-21--Cairo






Embaba Bridge. There's a second deck meant for pedestrians, but that's blocked off by cops, so everyone must share the road with cars and animals. To complicate matters, some vehicles go the wrong way, so whenever I saw this, I stepped onto the thin metal ledge, to make sure I'm not swiped by anything behind me.


.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Linh!
Are you going to be the first man in Giza who didn't see the Great Pyramid & the Sphinx?

Linh Dinh said...

Yo Chuck,

I've been to Cambodia without seeing Angkor Wat, Paris without visiting the Louvre and the Vatican City without checking out the Sistine Chapel...


Linh