If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022










German buildings on Bismark Street as seen from elementary school on 2-16-22--Swakopmund copy






Wanting those murals in the shot, I had to trespass into an elementary school to take this photo. Seeing me, a woman of about 40 approached from the street. I thought she was a school employee. Shaking my hand, she introduced herself as Jessica and said with a worried look, "Do you want to have a good time?"


6 comments:

Martin said...

"...I had to trespass into an elementary school...Seeing me, a woman of about 40 approached from the street...she introduced herself as Jessica and said with a worried look, "Do you want to have a good time?"

She was worried that your tastes ran a whole lot younger than a 40-years-old, that you'd quickly brush her off with no chance to offer to wear her little-girl school uniform and put her hair in pigtails. That, along with open-palmed spanking and her calling you "daddy," will cost you extra.

Biff said...

They always need money for college - no matter how old they are.

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Biff,

Colleges produce the best cock suckers, of either sex.


Linh

Linh Dinh said...

Oh shit, I just committed a thought crime! "Either sex" is definitely not kosher, but how many sexes are there? Does anyone know?

Anonymous said...

Just tell her that you are from Planet X and that your sex organ is shaped like a hand at the end of an arm and that you really enjoyed the good time.

Martin said...

If Linh tells her that she'll charge him for the handshake.