If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, December 31, 2022









Braised pig's trotter, shiitake, bok choy and rice for 90 bahts at Hong Kong Noodle on 12-31-22--Bangkok copy




Braised pig's trotter with a shiitake, boiled bok choy and rice for 90 bahts [$2.60] at Hong Kong Noodle. The broth that comes with it, a nice complement, is still hot at the end of the meal. Since arriving in Bangkok 3 1/2 days ago, I've been eating here almost exclusively, since it's good, cheap, nearby and never closes. With my odd hours, this is perfect. I can go there at 4AM for breakfast.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can't eat is a pig or lamb's foot.
Happy New Year. The pics are great. Some confused souls in there. Besos