If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

.









Eric--New-Orleans









Eric was trying to show me the scars on his legs, but I could see no scars. Arriving from Pittsburgh, he had only been in New Orleans a month. Learning I was from Philly, Eric said that he had once won an amateur rowing contest in Philadelphia.

He said he had a Mexican girlfriend named "Chanel."

We were drinking two tall cans, my treat, and were talking about all kinds of shit, when Eric suddenly said, very slowly, "I love," and pointed to me. When I said, "What?" He did it again, twice, each time unable to say "you."

He also said, "Don't forget me," and when we parted, Eric walked away very quickly, as if hurt or angry or, most likely, he simply needed to take a piss.






.

1 comment:

A. Ominous said...

You should open a Facebook account, for all the people you photograph, to join...