If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

.




Thanks for a $30 donation from Norrkoping, Sweden. All PDFs have been sent!

Thanks for a $35 donation from Guilford, VT. All PDFs have been sent to this repeat donor!

Thanks for a $50 donation from Charleston, WV. All PDFs have been sent!



.............................................................


*In mid February, I'll take a bus from Chicago to Philadelphia, with a planned stop in Youngstown, OH. I know this is a very long shot, but if you happen to be in Youngstown and are willing to put me up for a night, I can spend an extra day in your city to explore. All I need is a couch or even a space on your living room floor. I promise I won't creep you out (to the best of my abilities). Here's my email: linhdinh99@yahoo.com .



.

No comments: