If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, February 27, 2015

OK, guys and gals, do help me out here if you can afford it. For any donation of at least $20, I'll send you this new PDF, READ. Granted, some of the images are recycled from other PDFs, but they are presented in a new context. Sample pages are below, but in the PDF, they will be much bigger.

If you'd rather have a PDF of my upcoming book of poems, A Mere Rica, just say so and I'll send you that. If you're in the US and have a PayPal account, you can save me the fee deduction by sending money directly. My email is linhdinh99@yahoo.com . Also, a reader expressed his aversion of PayPal, so this is my address: 1124 E. Passyunk Ave. #4 / Philadelphia, PA 19147. Many thanks!--Linh







READREAD-2READ-3READ-4READ-5



* Thanks for a $50 donation from Damak, Nepal! PDFs have been sent.

* Thanks for a $20 contribution from a repeat donor in Kitchener, Canada. I've sent her both PDFs!

* Thanks for a $20 donation from Florida. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $60 donation from Palmyra, NY. Three PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $50 donation from Austin, TX. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $50 donation from Pittsford, NY. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $100 donation from Millet, Canada. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $100 donation from Skead, Canada. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $100 donation from Chevy Chase, Maryland. PDFs have been sent!

* Thanks for a $40 donation from Knoxville, TN. PDFs have been sent!





.

No comments: