If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

.









Room at Dom Turysty--Zgorzelec








My room at Dom Turysty. Notice the three beds. I paid 110 Zlotys for 2 nights, or $13.56 a night. The many shared toilets were clean. In 2000, I paid $3 to sleep in a plywood box in Tay Ninh, Vietnam, so this accommodation is boss in my book. It was a bit cold, so I slept with my hoodie on. Should have gone to the front desk and ask for a horse blanket. Can't beat the location, though. Walk out the door and you're in downtown Zgorzelec. Joking aside, just across the river is Gorlitz, considered one of the most attractive German towns. In a real Polish provincial place away from any tourism, this room would cost even less.



.

No comments: