If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

.









Philly Jesus at Saints Peter and Paul on 5-24-16--Center City








When Michael decided to walk into the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul, I thought, Oh shit, this is not going to end well, but the nun just said hello to Michael then went about her business. Inside, there were maybe a dozen people, divided between worshipers and tourists. Right after this photo, Michael said to a middle-aged woman leaving the church, "All of your sins are forgiven!"


.

4 comments:

LJansen said...

Hi, Linh. I thought that was a picture of Obama walking into Saigon, shill for the U.S. defense industry that he is. Also the arbiter of morality throughout the universe.

LJansen said...

Oh, beg pardon. Obama's speech was in Hanoi. My mistake, compounding all of his. Linda

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Linda,

He's in Saigon now. I was thinking of writing something about Hanoi, but it never came together. Oh, well.

I have quite a few memories of Hanoi. After a few days in Hanoi, I can almost pass as a local with my accent. My body language is too American, though.


Linh

LJansen said...

Hi, Linh. Well, now he is on to his unapologetic trip to one of the places we nuked anyway. His pic should be in the dictionary over "hypocrite" with his (almost) crocodile tears about his troops raping and murdering Japanese women. Abe needs to kick him in the nuts.