If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

.









Banh xeo joint on Route 26--Ea Kar 3









I'd been served by a few waiters under ten, but I had never seen a five-year-old waitress, as at this bánh xèo joint. She clearly loved to sweep, it was obvious, and her waitressing was limited to taking a few small items to tables. Her teenaged sister was the main server.



.

1 comment:

Ian Keenan said...

One small boy supervised the internet cafe at Caleta de Campos on the Mexican coast during my frequent visits. If I asked a question about the computer, he would toggle the full screen/ non-full screen button. One time I asked him if the cafe served soda and he said si, disappeared, and came back panting with a cold coca light.