If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I'm thinking about changing the format of this blog,

so that only my photos are posted here, with my articles available at Patreon, by subscription only. This means that I will stop publishing at Unz, LewRockwell and OpEd News, etc.

If I set the subscription at, say, $3 per month, and at least 200 people subscribe, then I will have a minimum monthly income of $600, more than I'm getting now.

A subscriber will get at least 3,000 words per month, in at least three articles.

If I can't get that many subscribers, then maybe I just suck, so I'll just write for whoever decide to join me at Patreon, until I decide to call it quit or drop dead.

As soon as I mentally recover from my Cambodia trip, I will start writing about that provocative country, to be published at Patreon, I think.




.

No comments: