If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, December 21, 2019

.









DINNY'S PUB--Nha Trang









Worst fuckin' bar ever. After trekking too many miles without breakfast, I staggered into here at around 10:30AM. Seeing that pasta with tuna was only $3.84, I ordered a plate, and it came out looking and tasting exactly like something barfed up by a mangled suicide who had leapt from one of the nearby rooftop nightclubs.

A psychotic dog barked at all incoming customers, whether Russian, Chinese or Vietnamese. He just hated all living things.

I heard Russian rap, Romanian pop and American Christmas tunes, including Kay Star's "The Man with the Bag," Billy Mack's "Christmas is All Around" and Eartha Kitt's intensely erotic "Santa Baby."

During the Fall of Saigon on April 30th, 1975, the American code song for evacuation was "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas," by the way. Those who heard that on the radio knew that all had been lost, and it was time to get the hell out.



.

No comments: