If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Spam in Vietnamese,

but clearly not written by a Vietnamese, since the language is so awkward:



Xin chào. Hôm nay bạn thế nào, người bạn thân yêu của tôi. Tôi tên là lính Mỹ Jeff ở Syria, chúng tôi phát hiện ra một số vàng ở Syria và chúng tôi đã chia sẻ nó với nhau và tôi muốn gửi phần của riêng tôi cho bạn ngay lập tức

Mối quan tâm hàng đầu của tôi bây giờ, là bảo đảm vàng vì tôi bằng cách nào đó lo lắng rằng tôi có thể mất phần của mình ở Syria, nơi nó hiện đang bị giữ vì cuộc chiến đang diễn ra ở Syria. Hãy quay lại với tôi, tôi sẽ nói cho bạn biết phải làm gì tiếp theo.



I translate:

Greetings. How are you today, my dear friend. My name is American soldier Jeff in Syria, we discovered an amount of gold in Syria and we’ve divided it up and I want to send you my share immediately.

My biggest concern, is to secure my gold because somehow I’m worried that I will lose my share in Syria, where it has to be kept because of the war still going on in Syria. Please return to me, I will tell you what you must do next.



.

No comments: