If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

.








My $12 a night room on 6-7-21--Peshkopi 3






My $12 a night room had a courtesy comb, with free hair from previous guests. There was also no hot water, but hell, I didn't complain about anything. It wasn't like there was a corpse in the bathroom. I had a great time in Peshkopi, met some very sweet people.


.

2 comments:

Patrick DeBoard said...

With all that hair, there had to be a corpse somewhere! Did you look under the bed?
I still admire your acceptance of humanity, Lin.

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Patrick,

Down the street, there was a Hotel Veri, with its $43 a night room. When you consider that an Albanian teacher makes $25 a day, and a cafe waiter in a small town like Peshkopi earns just over $6 daily, that's a preposterous price.


Linh