If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022









Hindu temple abutting Catholic Church in Pulikeshi Nagar on 12-6-22--Bengaluru copy




Hindu temple abutting Catholic church! There are about a dozen Saint Anthony's churches in Bengaluru, and this one is not even on Google Maps. I'm pretty sure it's in Pulikeshi Nagar, or Fraser Town as it's still commonly called. I noticed Hindus praying in this Catholic church.

This morning, I took a tuk-tuk from my room to Holy Ghost Church in Richards Town, 2.4 miles away, then walked back, but in a meandering way, so I probably covered nearly four miles. In Saigon or Bangkok, I would have been drenched in sweat, but it's cool here.


No comments: