If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, March 2, 2023









Writing station on 3-2-23--Phnom Penh copy




If that tuk-tuk backs up, I'll see Uncle Ho a little sooner than expected, so if you have a message to pass along, tell me now.

I was writing a few feet away, but there was the unmistakable scent of a full septic tank or backed up toilet, and though I'm not overly fussy, I finally decided, Hey, I don't have to sit here!


1 comment:

WayWay said...

Good thing you got the hell outta there in time.

When you do end up meeting Uncle Ho, tell him I said "hi" and also let him know that beard appreciators are still admiring his facial hair style down here on earth.