If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

8/27/23








@JayMParsons 

Depending on the composition of the glass and whether it's had any materials added to strengthen it, the melting temperature of glass is around 2600 to 2800 degrees Fahrenheit. An average surface fire on the forest floor might have flames reaching 1 meter in height and can reach temperatures of 800°C (1,472° F) or more.


@jeffshimkus9437 

Because of my 31 years as a fireman I have seen many burned vehicles. Never have I seen a vehicle sitting out in a wide open space with no fire load so completely incinerated by fire. If this vehicle had been trapped under a burning fuel tanker or had it been parked inside a substantially fire loaded structure then maybe. I don’t know what to think. Like you, I’m astonished Eric. Stay the course and watch your six brother. I’m praying for you guys…


@paultaylor9398 

I am a forensic expert of nearly forty years. I did the independent forensics at Paradise and Santa Rosa. All three sites were directed light. But the directed light isn’t enough so the chemtrails have saturated the ground at all three sites with Aluminum Oxide and Barium Oxide, both accelerants. So, the directed light lit those chemicals.

 

@user-cp1kk1rv4h 

Not a scientist, but I worked in an iron foundry, it melts, or is molten at around 2800°. You know that car was at least 1500-2000° to begin liquifying metal. Aluminum would melt at a cooler rate, but still far too hot for a wildfire. God bless all you do.


2 comments:

Ron said...

The geography of Kaho‘olawe and Pacific wind feeding the fire turn the area into a natural kiln. This explains the higher forest fire temperatures able to melt metal. Nothing extra ordinary if you have been to Hawaii and have experienced the Pacific breeze...

Anonymous said...

As if you needed a directed energy weapon to burn a city surrounded by fields of 6 foot tall dried grass in 60 mph winds with 20 percent humidity.