If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

.









Baratta's--Collingswood









Baratta's Taxidermy. Baratta, "I've been here 27 years, and business has never been worse.

Yeah, Camden is bad, it has always been bad, but Collingswood isn't doing so great either. Did you see all the stores gone out of business down the street? That has only happened the last couple of years. Stores going out of business.

They keep saying the layoffs have slowed down, but that's because they ain't got nobody left to lay off!

You bring me an animal, I stuff it, but nobody has any money these days."



.

1 comment:

boyce said...

I hear versions of this from cafts-people, design architects and artists over and over. And they say as much weary with how ubiquitous and obvious it is.