If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

.









Six-Degrees-of-Texas--Manhattan-2











Under-the-tarp-with-Texas-et-al--Manhattan










Last night at Liberty Park. It was pouring outside, so I was under the tarp with Andrew of Stamford, CT (not pictured), "Romania" of Romania (left), Texas of Brooklyn (center) and Dylan of Long Island (right arm barely visible on the right). I had ducked in a bit late, so I was soaking wet. Hearing that the protest might be cleared out for good, I had come up on the last, 11PM Chinatown bus from Philly. By 6AM, however, there were over three thousand strong at the protest site, so the police backed down from their eviction plan.



.

No comments: