If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

.








DERKAS-AUTO-BODY--Port-Richmond-2











DERKAS-AUTO-BODY--Port-Richmond









Seeing me photographing his wall, the owner ran out and pointed to the eyes (on the upper left of second photo), "You see that? You see that? That's my oldest employee. He's been working for me for more than thirty years!"

He explained that he didn't have to pay a dime for this wonderful mural, that he simply gave the city permission to put it there. To show what his garage looked like before the mural, he took me into his office, pointed to some old, black and white photos, then ran off.

This mural isn't signed, curiously enough, or I'd state the artist's name.


.

No comments: