If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, April 6, 2012

.









Dude-from-Detroit--El-Paso









A homeless dude from Detroit with a diamond tattoo between his eyes. Twenty-eight-years old, he has had one real job in his life at 18, working at a factory for $10 an hour, with his biggest accomplishment to date the fact that he's been off heroin for two years. In Tucson, he hooked up with some girl for two nights, "the best pussy I've ever had, and it's not like I get that much pussy. Just look at me!" Elated, he went out to get some beer and was promptly hit by a car, resulting in a cracked hip and a broken shin.

"The next time you get great pussy, just pretend it's just nothing, that it's no big deal. That way, you won't get hit by a car, because as soon as you enjoy something too much, see, shit will surely happen. Major shit!"

"I don't know if you can put it like that because, when it comes right down to it, they're all about the same, if you ask me."

"So it wasn't really worth it, was it?"

"No, it wasn't, but I don't see the connection."

"Of course, there was. You congratulated yourself, you got a little too high, so shit had to happen. Maybe it would have been worth it if you were hit by a moped instead of a car? What kind of car was it?"

"Just a little sedan, but listen, man, I don't even think a moped would have been worth it."



.


.

No comments: