If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

7/4/13

As published at OpEd News and Dissident Voice, 7/4/13:





Is it the Fourth of July yet?
So who should I shoot now?
Dude, can I jerk off your flag?
You’re welcome to stroke mine,
Then we can both massage
The Constitution, you know,
Roll it up, like this, and stuff
It up the Liberty Bell’s ass.
Man, I feel like voting again.
It’s like eating bad Chinese.
Did you elect this emoticon?
I’m bored, let’s waterboard
A whistleblower or two.
Global warming is cool,
So let’s all sleep naked,
Just like Bradley Manning.
I’ve never heard of him either.
You know what kicks ass?
A flag tattoo on a corpse,
Or guys pissing on a corpse.
Let’s snag some Army chicks
And make a naked pyramid.
Don’t join if you don’t want some.






.

No comments: