If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, September 27, 2013

.









Man-sleeping-outside-donut-shop-on-9-25-13--Italian-Market








10:20PM outside a donut shop in the Italian Market, 1 1/2 block from my front door. I had spent all day in Norristown, and by evening, I had thought I could find a train to get home by simply walking along the railroad track, except I was following the wrong track, one for freight traffic and not the commuter train I had used in the morning. Not knowing this, I walked alongside a slow moving freight train and half schemed, If there's an open car, I'll hop right in, since it would take me right into Philly. With my luck, however, it would probably pick up speed and not stop until Tallahassee or something. I ended up walking for miles through nothing before stumbling onto a shopping mall with Philly-bound buses.



.

No comments: