If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

.









Charles-Rickard's-bedroom--Kensington











Charles-Rickard's-bedroom--Kensington-2








Charles' bedroom in Kensington. I asked Charles why he had the television on, and he said, "I just turned it on for you! To show that I watch television, to show that I'm not an animal, you know what I mean?" He complained that sometimes when he jerked off, a family of squirrels looked at him from outside the window, as if to laugh at him.

Born in 1957, Charles is disabled, so collects $700 of Social Security a month. He makes a few extra bucks exterminating bugs and fixing a car or a motorcycle every once in a while.


.

No comments: