If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

.









Greyhound-station-on-2-5-14--Center-City






6:45AM. I was supposed to meet John Oakes of O/R Books at 1PM in Manhattan, but when I got to the Philly Greyhound Station for my 7AM bus, I was told that nothing would leave until this afternoon. It had snowed overnight, and was raining this morning. I nearly fell down several times just walking the mile and a half to the station.

It doesn't take much to disrupt our way of life. Even some trains have been canceled today. On top of that, services that cater to the poor, like Greyhound, are already unreliable even when there's nothing out of the ordinary.



.

No comments: