If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

.









A-Cantalupo-panhandling--Near-Lincoln-Center







“FOR THOSE OF YOU SMALL MINDED PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE I DIDN’T HAVE A JOB, I WAS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR & OBTAINED MY SERIES 7, SERIES 63, SEREIES 65, SERIES 24, & SERIES a8110 TO BE AN OPTIONS PRINCIPAL B-4 BEING CALLED INTO ACTIVE DUTY FROM THE RESERVES.”

4/24/14. He said he was related to Jim Cantalupo, the late CEO of McDonald's, and that he was an investment banker before being sent to Iraq, where he served for two years. This deployment cost him his home, he said, since he couldn't negotiate the Iraqi banks to send his Army pay back to the US. This obviously didn't make sense, but I had no time to talk to this man further, as I had to catch a bus back to Philly. Over two days in NYC, I walked about 22 miles, and this would normally be no problem, but this time my right sole was hurting like crazy towards the end, so I was hobbling through most of the 7 miles from Washington Heights to the Port Authority Bus Station. I was down to 85 cents, which I gave to this guy. It's his modeling fee, I suppose. The name on his email is "LEVERAGEDOUT."



.

No comments: