If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ronnie Berg

organized a wonderful photo contest to raise money for my upcoming Northwest trip. The final amount came to $535! This will certainly help me on my travel. I was supposed to pick one winner but I couldn't decide, it was too hard, so below are some samples of the photos taken. I urge you to visit the contest website itself, however. As you can see, the reality that I obsessively depict can be seen by us all, if only we would look beyond the media-abetted sheen. So thank you, Ronnie, and all the photographers, and also to Craig Swank for his contribution.









linhdinhemilynew1
Detroit by Emily Swank











Ronnie--Jacksonville 2
Jacksonville, FL by Ronnie Berg











Denise
by Denise Crenshaw











Jeff--Canyon City
Cañon City, CO by Jeffrey Swank










James--Denver
Denver, CO by James Swank











Emily--Detroit 2
Detroit, MI by Emily Swank











Homer--Wheat Ridge
Wheat Ridge, CO by Homer Swank











Janet--Denver
Denver, CO by Janet Swank











Eric--Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL by Eric Berg











Bill--Greeley
Greeley, CO by Bill Schneider











Ronnie--Florida News
by Ronnie Berg











.

No comments: