If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

.









Electric-sign-outside-charter-school--Southwest-Center-City-4











Electric-sign-outside-charter-school--Southwest-Center-City-3










Electric-sign-outside-charter-school--Southwest-Center-City-2











Electric-sign-outside-charter-school--Southwest-Center-City








A security guard approached and asked why I was taking photos. He said the school had to be vigilant against people taking photos of the female students or trying to kidnap them. I said the sign was public, but he said no, it's private. I got him to relax, however, and we were both laughing by the time I left.



.

No comments: