If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

.









Patty-in-Di-Nic's-on-3-22-15--South-Philadelphia-2








3/22/15 in Di Nic's. Patty, "Take a picture of my ass, and make sure it looks good." Looking in the mirror, she fixed her bra and said to no one in particular, "I've got to make sure my nipples are lined up."

As of this photo, I hadn't landed on Patty's shit list. Sun Ra hadn't come down from Saturn.

Though of Port Richmond, Patty will claim she's from Kensington, because Port Richmond doesn't have the gun, machete and heroin overdoze glamor of Kensington. It's just slum.



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ode to Patty's nice ass unseen.

I don't get the gist
why Linh's on "shit list"?
Having gawked at mighty chest,
I hope Patty's not pissed,
but it's nipples he missed.

Linh Dinh said...

You're losing it, Chuck...