If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

.









Pro-police-poster-on-back-window-of-car--Washington-Avenue








After snapping this, I walked 30 feet past A.O.K. Auto Body and Glass. In its entrance was this large black man in his mid 40's, "You're taking pictures of my car?"

"Yeah, I saw your cop poster. It's cool."

He smiled. I continued, "I also saw an election poster on the side of your car. Are you running for office?"

"No, but my buddy is."

A mechanic, in his 30's and white, jumped in, "Hey, don't talk to him about the Eagles! He's just a bandwagon fan. He ain't serious!"

We all laughed. I pointed out, "Hey, he's even wearing Dallas colors!"

"Yeah, that's right, this guy is a homo!"

"Sheeeeeeit," The large black man said as he laughed.



.

No comments: