If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

.









Intimacy











State-of-the-Union








I only have 17 signed and numbered copies of each of these 48th Street Press broadsides. 8 1/2" x 11", they're printed on heavy stock paper. With a donation of at least $20, I will mail them both to you as a token of thanks. These poems are from my next poetry collection, A Mere Rica, to be released in 2016 by Chax Press.

"State of the Union" will probably look great on your office door. If you want to get fired, that is.


By the way, my Postcards from the End of America will be published in January. Still being edited, it already has a catalog page at Seven Stories Press.



.

No comments: