If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

.









Stray cat in Hagia Sophia--Istanbul








Stray cat in Hagia Sophia. Since Turks don't like to keep dogs and cats inside, they roam all over. Walking around before dawn, I had a large dog follow me for a couple of miles. He enjoyed my company and liked to be petted. After eating some scrap seafood left in a park, he got so excited, he frolicked around and jumped on me. I saw a dog cross a street without following any human. He waited until the zooming traffic had stopped. Even some people have trouble crossing streets in Istanbul. Often, one has to be a toreador. Born in Saigon, I'm used to that.



.

No comments: