Since returning from Germany in early March, I've only written about Philly and New York, I know. I'm working on "A View from Iceland," and this interview with Eiríkur Örn Norðdahl is going extremely well. It will take a while to complete, though.
A planned Fishtown postcard never materialized because Billy O, my contact there, simply backed out, and I haven't been able to head up there to engage other people.
If you just won the lottery, inherited some cash, robbed a bank or are just plain not hurting, do consider PayPaling me a few bucks so I can buy subway tokens and cheap beer, because that's how I meet all of the lovable characters that are featured on this blog. If I can afford it, I'll even stray outside Philly.
Thanks a million!
* Thanks for a $50 contribution from a repeat donor in Ann Arbor, Michigan, along with this note, "I've mentioned this before, but it deserves repeating: Your work is important. I loved 'Italian Lessons,' and what you write in general."
* Thanks for a $20 contribution from a repeat donor in Portsmouth, VA!
* Thanks for a $10 contribution from a repeat donor in Seattle!
* Thanks for a $100 donation from Sacramento!
* Thanks for a $20 contribution from a repeat donor in Toronto!