If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beer is the most efficacious lubricant to extract stories

Since returning from Germany in early March, I've only written about Philly and New York, I know. I'm working on "A View from Iceland," and this interview with Eiríkur Örn Norðdahl is going extremely well. It will take a while to complete, though.

A planned Fishtown postcard never materialized because Billy O, my contact there, simply backed out, and I haven't been able to head up there to engage other people.

If you just won the lottery, inherited some cash, robbed a bank or are just plain not hurting, do consider PayPaling me a few bucks so I can buy subway tokens and cheap beer, because that's how I meet all of the lovable characters that are featured on this blog. If I can afford it, I'll even stray outside Philly.

Thanks a million!








.............................................

* Thanks for a $50 contribution from a repeat donor in Ann Arbor, Michigan, along with this note, "I've mentioned this before, but it deserves repeating: Your work is important. I loved 'Italian Lessons,' and what you write in general."

* Thanks for a $20 contribution from a repeat donor in Portsmouth, VA!

* Thanks for a $10 contribution from a repeat donor in Seattle!

* Thanks for a $100 donation from Sacramento!

* Thanks for a $20 contribution from a repeat donor in Toronto!



.

No comments: