If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, September 5, 2016

.









Man who had relaxed on gurney--Center City








13th and Locust. From across the street, I saw him relaxing on a gurney, so I thought maybe he was an emergency worker taking a break. There were ambulances and firetrucks nearby. From the subway concourse, emergency workers emerged carrying a badly hurt woman, and they had to shout at this asshole to get off the gurney so they could place the victim on it. Casually and leisurely, he got off and slowly wandered away, only to return to reclaim his corner.

Checking the news, I've found nothing about what happened to the woman. My first assumption was she had fallen off the subway platform. She had a bloody head injury.



.

No comments: