If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

.









Perfect Woman Perfect Attitude poster at Dexter Pub--Dexter








Stall inside men's room at Dexter Pub.

"Are you sure you've had enough to drink?"
"Shouldn't you be down at the bar with your buddies?"
"That was a great fart! Do another one!"
"I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the house."
"You're so sexy when you're hungover."
"Now don't you lift a finger. You need to relax before your friends come round."
"Your mother is way better than mine."
"Shall I drop you and your friends off at the lap dancing club?"
"Why would I need more than three pairs of shoes?"
"No, that's OK. You use the phone. I'll chat to my friends when I see them."
"I only need one small suitcase. We're only going away for a week."
"No, mindless celebrity gossip doesn't interest me."
"Pubic hair! I hate those tight curls, I'm clean shaven."
"I signed up for yoga so that I can get my ankles behind my head just for you."
"I'm so glad you changed the channel in the middle of that tedious hospital drama I was watching."
"God... If I don't blow you soon, I swear I'm going to explode!"
"Listen, I make enough money for the both of us. Why don't you retire forty years early?"
"Let's subscribe to Hustler."
"No, no. I'll take the car to have the oil changed."
"I love it when you play football on Sundays. I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too."
"Honey... our new neighbor's daughter is sunbathing again, come see."
"Say, let's go down to the mall so you can check out women's asses."
"I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping."
"Do me a favour. Forget the stupid Valentine's Day thing and buy new sneakers."
"I understand fully... our anniversary comes every year and you go out with the guys. It shows you're loyal."
"Oh come on, not the damn mall again. Let's go to that new strip joint."
"What's a soap opera?"
"You need your sleep, silly. Now stop getting up for the night feedings."
"I'll be out painting the house."



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linh,

I know you do not want to talk with me, but I like the new poem very much. It's real life!

I know you neither need nor want my recommendation, but as you please, your poem will be welcomed by Onkar Sharma at "Literary Yard" web site. Onkar's email is onkar.sharma@outlook.com

My invitation remains open for you to visit our Taylor home. The annual St. Patrick's Day parade promises to attract an anti-Trump biggie to join the march. Lots of interesting and crazy things going on. For over a month now, the owner of Ghigarelli's Pizza, Old Forge, PA is missing and is suspected to be dead. As you please, the very weird case is under investigation and you can look at it via a Google-search.

Wish you & Linky well!