If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, August 20, 2018

.









THIT CHO NAM DINH--Ea Kly








In about a month, I'll move here permanently, so this is my future neighborhood. Most Vietnamese have never heard of Ea Kly, and wouldn't want to come here, even for an hour, so this is my Siberia, but I'm looking forward to learning more about this region. Buon Ma Thuot, well known to many Vietnam vets, is 1 1/2 hour away.

Sign:

AH HERE IT IS
NAM ĐỊNH DOG MEAT
DOG MEAT RICE VERMICELLI IN THE MORNING

That's why we have different countries.

Nam Định is my father's home province, by the way, and I still have enough Nam Định in my accent.


.

No comments: