If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

.









Ly--Ea Kly









Five-year-old Chi has the mumps, and that's why she doesn't look too happy. Her mom is my brother in law's cousin, and works at the recycling plant as a foreman, like me, but also as a cook and dishwasher. Chi's dad supervises the men at our plant.

Chi sometimes goes to a daycare, but most often just hangs around the recycling plant, where she's happier. During lunch today, I took her to the neighbor's cow, but she was too afraid to go near the bovine.

I also bought her some mini chocolate cakes. She was delighted by the bright, colorful wrappings, but not the cakes themselves, so didn't eat any. She likes to munch on instant noodles, uncooked.



.

No comments: