If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

One praise from Paul Craig Roberts

more than makes up for all the shrieking condemnations I recently received from the cowardly and hypocritical poets who aren't just adept at brainwashing, in their roles as academic whores, but are themselves brainwashed. Though I won't name names here, you know who you are.

I must make one correction to the statement below. Though I believe Germany is on a suicidal course, I'm still hoping it can come to its senses and right its ship.

Paul Craig Roberts' endorsement





.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise from Olympus: Paul Craig Roberts and Chris Hedges. Tony Vodvarka